Thursday, January 6, 2011

I FEEL LIKE SHIT.



my sincerest apologies about not being on here lately. there's a good reason. actually a few. let me name them:


1. i love my boyfriend to death. seriously.

2. victoria's secret fucking hates me and makes me slave, slave, slave. worth the money.

3. quit school (temporarily, we'll get back to that) and am picking up a second job.


4. officially moving to san francisco in june because,

5. I GOT INTO FIDM IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

ahhhhhhhh. so excited. my life is just really great right now. although there are so many people that are no longer in my life, i still have something to look forward to. and you know what? my past sucks. the people of my past suck. but my future is bright, so i'll put on my sunglasses and bask in the glory of it all. and hopefully find some better people to place in my life anyway. stay presh, beauties.

-s.

No comments:

Post a Comment